NEW PRODUCTION WORKFLOWS FOR TV & LIVE STREAMING
The COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating the adoption of cloud solutions to support new workflows in the media and entertainment industry, specially for live video production.
Broadcasters and producers are implementing new remote production workflows to continue operating without sacrificing content quality. All this, while keeping viewers engaged, optimizing costs and exploring new monetization opportunities.
Access this on-demand Webinar to learn more about Cloud Graphics solutions for TV and Live Streaming and the key role they are playing in this new scenario of digital transformation of the industry.
Some of the topics we've covered:
- What are "Cloud Graphics" or "Cloud Overlays"?
- Key advantages and new production workflows supported by Cloud Graphics
- Integrating Cloud Graphics with Production Software (Desktop-based vs Cloud-based)
- On-stream vs On-device Graphics. Integrating with Video Players.
- Using Flowics Cloud Graphics Solution. Product Demo.
CEO & Co-Founder - Flowics
Strategy & Business Development, North America - Flowics